experience nature inmerssions
bring a group
We will be happy to
Staying in this little paradise on Earth where the energies of the forests come to being is a true gift to yourself
You may check our Upcoming Retreats calendar to have an idea of our upcoming retreats and available dates
Retreating at The Seed was conceived for it to be a treat;
Our venue is perfect for groups to gather, practice, learn, and experience magic in an intimate but accessible setting, away from it all in a natural location.
Being in harmony with nature is our highest concern and we pass the benefits of this interconnected lifestyle along to each of our valued guests. Together, we can plant the seed of a new way of life and bring greater consciousness to the way we live in each moment. We aim to become a positive model for a healthier happier planet.
We are professional retreat specialists, drawing on our own 15-year experience here at Lake Atitlán organizing retreats and events and providing gourmet food. Our reputation for the cuisine created at our previous venture has followed us to The Seed, where our passion for farm-to-table, delectable and healthy food enraptures our guests.
Let us work closely with you to help your retreat become a one-of-a-kind conscious experience for your guests, making your job as easy and enjoyable as possible.
- Unique and sleek accommodation for up to 15 guests on a shared occupancy basis.
- Three gourmet farm-to-table vegetarian meals a day — our food is one of the highlights of our guests’ experience here. Our meals are balanced, healthy, and energetically supportive
foryour group’s activities.
- Group practice space — Our magnificent rooftop terrace is a one-of-a-kind yoga shala or workshop/event space. The covered, open-air terrace has panoramic views of the lush mountainside and lake. We also provide yoga props free of charge.
- Daily tea break with a healthy nourishing snack to properly support your guests’ bodies and energies throughout the day.
- A free wood-burning sauna, Mayan Temazcal style.
- Free WiFi, purified water from our own spring, herbal tea from our medicinal garden, use of our natural plunge pool.
- We will wave the food and board costs for one facilitator for groups of 8 participants or more, and two facilitators for over 15 participants.
Retreats can be customized to create your unique experience with an ample choice of additional services such as:
- Wellness services such as massages, facials, acupuncture, reiki, ayurvedic consultations, holistic treatments and more.
- Sound healing sessions, kirtan and mantra singing circles,
- Group breathwork or meditation sessions.
- Personally crafted ceremonies: cacao, Mayan, sound, plant medicine, etc.
- Permaculture and herbalism workshops.
- Sustainable architecture introductory classes
- Ayurvedic cooking
- Essential oil sessions, etc.
- Our own boutique brand of natural remedies, enhanced with our homegrown herbs and plants, and featuring a large array of tinctures, salves and medicinal teas.
- An extensive list of cultural and sport activities you can add to your retreat: Volcano hiking, boat tours, workshops on natural dyes and traditional weaving, coffee growing tours, climbing, stand-up paddle board and kayak rentals, etc.
- Select from a menu of personal services including coaching sessions, astrology and tarot consultations.
- Pretty, hand-crafted welcome kits for your guests with local treats
- Photography and video services.
- One-of-a-kind edible and medicinal gardens, with enchanting hideaway spaces to get lost in, connect with nature, read or enjoy your personal practice.
- We can also create the right environment for Noble Silence if you wish to incorporate this practice.